Friday, July 3, 2009

Time off?

Didn't get to update about yesterday.
So i'll do a rough summary then.
Headed out to meet amar<3>over at his school,
bus 45 after that to his place.
Waited for him to change and bathed for him to get ready for work and
syaeed came down too.
Took a cab and they dropped me
at bedok inter and met up with fid.
Saw qiuxian love and catch up a little.
Headed to central coffeeshop to meet up with azri and afiq.
Ate tofu and met cherryl.
Slacked awhile and 31'ed to lagoon to eat.
Faz tagged along too.
Ate and chit-chatted, sakinah came down then.
Went over to water-breaker and talk and took photos.
Slacked till 8 plus and bus 197'ed to inter and
headed to 201 with cherryl, azri, afiq and fid.
Ban came down too followed by suying.
Ate mac then and was suppose to go riding
but plan got cock up.
So amar<3>
and picked me and cabbed home.
My leg muscle was aching till i couldn't really walk ):
luckily baby was there (:
and home around 3+ am.
-----03.07.2009
Today woke up around 11 plus,
watched television and ate my lunch at home.
Did nothing much and bought milla down for a walk and headed home.
Played computer and listen to music while resting on my bed.
Chatted with fid online, and faz called .
Plan to stay home today cause i'm really broke!
And dad is only coming back tomorrow ):
hope my mom's gonna give me some cash!? ): ):

No comments:

Post a Comment