Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Extra classes

Was suppose to have extra lesson at 10am and I woke up late at 10plus going to 11am. Woke up quickly and rushed.
Showered everything and get mom to send me down to school.
Saw cherry syg, march,gerlin,kerina,beatrice,lisabelle,jolene,windy,huiting,clarrise etc. Did medicure & pedicure for the lecturers and I didn't do on any.
I was late and after that,
went lunch with cherry,beatrice,kerina and march.
Ate mee rubus, that cost just$1.50!
Slacked and chit chat a little,
went out of school after that and cabbed down to find baby.
Sort things out and am glad we're better now.
Talked and challenge game with baby and ate again at his place.
Waited for him to have his shower while i packed up his place.
Cabbed home while baby cycled to work.
I'm so happy and glad everything is okay between me and him.
Reached home and get a tonic drink and twistie.
Played with milla(my dog) and am here blogging.
Will be having dinner at this restuarant with mummy later! :D
& also
Should be heading down to bedok later at night to chill around with friends (:





I'm so blessed to have you, Babyboy <3

I miss baby, he is working now ):
And i'm craving for gong-gong! AHHHHH :/

No comments:

Post a Comment